a moment of silence for all those cool ideas you had when you were falling asleep that you totally thought you’d remember but tragically didn’t in the morning.
me accepting compliments
- "omg thank you"
- "aw thank you"
- "omg ily"
- "ily omg"
- "aw thank you omg ily"
Books have a way of making you homesick for a place you have never been.
Last messages from Survivors and Students trapped inside the ferry
... PRAY FOR SOUTH KOREA
1. Trains are for books, buses for audio books, cars are for music
2. Don’t look at the pictograms on the toilet doors - use the one that’s free and clean
3. Lip balm will be your best friend
5. You don’t need to be sexually active to be taken seriously
6. Nobody ends up where they thought they’d be, and that’s okay
7. Always carry a bottle of water
8. Bad experiences are good experiences
9. Grow emotionally, grow mentally, grow stronger, but never grow up
10. Buy a pair of fucking comfortable shoes. Don’t buy the cheap version because they’ll fucking hurt your feet and it will be agonising and it’s really not worth it
|—||10 things I learned after I turned 20 - F.S. (via wolfwithafoxtail)|