|—||Kamal Ravikant (via angelofgaia)|
thirteen year old milla jovovich by herb ritts
oh my god
THIRTEEN!! I LOOKED LIKE A MOUNTAIN TROLL WHEN I WAS THIRTEEN
I STILL DO AND IM 16
is this for real
most of the lights are out in my kitchen so there’s a spotlight on my fridge
True love never gets old!
I am Ritathe fairy
I wish to have love like this.
I am shedding tears
God I love old people
friendly reminder that:
- you are not weak if you want meds for your disorder
- you are not weak if you relapse once
- you are not weak if you relapse a thousand times
- you are not weak if some kinds of therapy don’t work for you
- you are not weak if some kinds of meds don’t work for you
- you are not weak if you have a mental disorder.
"Israel sent us a warning over the phone that ‘We will bomb the hospital, so you need to evacuate. We insisted that we cannot leave the hospital. Our patients are, all of them, paralyzed, they’re unconscious. They’re unable to move, so we need to stay in this hospital…
But just few minutes after the call, shells start falling down on the hospital — the fourth floor, third floor, second floor. Smoke, fire, dust all over.”— Basman Alashi, executive director of Al-Wafa Hospital, the only rehabilitation hospital in Gaza and the West Bank.
this picture says a lot